In today’s world, what we call the “standard” diet is usually full of junk foods, processed, and genetically modified foods, and it’s a huge burden for our body to process it.
Moreover, and most importantly, these types of food lack nutrients and contain harmful ingredients which disturb the pH balance in the body.
The pH levels in our body depend on what we eat, and that’s actually what keeps the pH levels balanced. pH balance is the balance of the acid and alkaline in all the fluids and cells in our organism. For a person to survive, they would need to balance the blood’s pH levels at a low alkaline level of 7.365. The problem is, people around the world eat unhealthy, toxic and acid-forming foods such as processed sugars, refined grains, GMOs and other types that damage our pH levels.
In order to alkalize your body and improve your overall health, you should increase the intake of these alkalizing foods which we have compiled a list of.
25 of the most alkalizing foods on the planet:
1. Besides being super alkalizing, Olive Oil is also rich in Vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids.
2. With a pH level of 8.5 Melons are also on top of the list. They are high in fibers and are excellent for cleaning the colon.
3. Flax Seed is high in fiber and Vitamin E. They help to alkalize the organism, calm inflammations, and helps women in menopause by lowering the hot flashes.
4. Swiss Chard has antibacterial and antiviral powers and it stops free radicals from harming the organism.
5. Buckwheat is a great wheat alternative and makes for a perfect breakfast since it has the ability to boost your organism.
6. Sauerkraut belongs to the group of fermented foods, which are extremely rich in probiotics.
7. Pineapple also helps with weight loss.
8. Carrots are high in beta-carotene and enhance sight.
9. Mango, among many other benefits, helps cleanse the colon.
10. Cucumber is 90% water which helps the body stay hydrated, and it’s also beneficial for the health of the skin.
11. Papaya has similar effects as a laxative and, like mango, keeps the colon clean.
12. Parsley is a good cleaner of the intestines.
13. Berries contain high amounts of antioxidants.
14. Quinoa helps with balancing and regulating blood sugar.
15. Grapefruit contains number of different vitamins.
16. Brussel Sprout is a good cancer preventive.
17. Avocado contains high amounts of monounsaturated fats which are good for the health of the heart.
18. Bananas, especially ripe, are considered to be a superfood.
19. Lemons are high in vitamin C. They are great fighters against colds, flu, and cough.
20. Broccoli, especially steamed, help decrease cholesterol.
21. Grapes contain high amounts of vitamins and antioxidants, and they help to decrease blood pressure.
22. Garlic can benefit your health in many ways, one of which is by regulating your blood pressure.
23. Seaweeds, given that they are high in iron, help to alkalize the body.
24. Spinach is probably the one vegetable richest with vitamins.
25. Alfalfa Sprouts keep the hormones in balance. They supply the organism with enzymes, and they are easily digestible.